3D First-Person Shooter "Fall of Cuty"
An endless first person arena shooter in which the player has to defend himself from cuddly little teddybears from the planet Cuteness that want to cuddle him to death.
Fall of Cuty was our second project as a student team. We created it in a group of six; five game art students and one programming student. The game design was developed by all of us, while we split the rest of the work. The biggest challenge was to create a whole game in only two month alongside our studies. In addition to this we never made a game in 3D and we never created a game with the Unity3D Engine before. It was also my first attempt in rigging and animating, which was quite a challenge.
Success / Publication:
- Rated as best studentproject
- Submission to SAE Alumni Award
- Presentation at gamescom 2014
- Various press reports (gamesindustry.biz, ct´Magazin, SAE Blog, web and school Magazin)
- Report at Hamburg1 Aktuell and invitation to Hamburg1 Frühcafé
- Submission to Ubisoft Blue Byte Newcomer Award 2014